[OS-782] Oscilloscope + Multimeter (20 MHz, 100 MS/s, 400V/20 A) with USB
20 MHz oscilloscope and digital multimeter in a single instrument. Includes voltage, current, impedance, capacitance, diodes and continuity measurements.
The OS-782 poliscope from PROMAX has two measurement instruments built in: Double channel digital oscilloscope (20 MHz, 100 MS/s) and Digital multimeter. The measurements carried out by the equipment appear in a high-resolution backlighted LCD.
The device can be battery operated or also can be used connected to the mains via the AC adaptor included. The USB port can be used to connect the device to the PC and capture the oscilloscope data.
Its rugged construction, small size, lightweight and battery-powered, lead it to be a handheld instrument ideal to carry out multiple external measurements, where to work with conventional equipments it is very uncomfortable. It is very useful to measure the electrical magnitudes and to repair electronic equipments given its large diversity of functions, which causes that it become an useful tool in laboratories, as well as for R&D and training activities.
- Functionality: 2 channels Oscilloscope and Multimeter
- Display: 3.8” color TFT, 320x240 pixels
- Dimensions: 180 (Width) x 115 (Height) x 40 (Depth) mm
- Weight: 0.65 kg
- Included oscilloscope cables: Two probes x1 x10
- Included multimeter cables: Test leads, modules for high currents and small capacitances
- Other accessories included: AC power adapter, Uder manual, Software CD
- Bandwidth: 20 MHz
- Sampling rate: 100 MS/s
- Horizontal scale: From 5ns/div to 100s/div, 1-2.5-5 steps
- Trigger: Edge, Vídeo
- Channels: 2
- Max input voltage: 400 V typ
- DC gain accuracy: ±5%
- Record length: 6 K points on each channel
- Probe attenuation coefficient: 1x, 10x, 100x, 1000x
- Sampling rate and relay time accuracy: ±100 ppm
- Interpolation: sin(x) / x
- Input coupling: DC, AC and Ground
- DAC: 8 bits resolution (2 simultaneous channels)
- Vertical sensitivity: From 5 mV/div to 5 V/div
- Signal system and line/field: NTSC, PAL and SECAM
- Cursor measurement: ΔV y ΔT between cursors
- Math functions: Addition, Substraction, Suma, Resta, Multiplication, Division, FFT
- Waveforms storage: 4 waveforms
- Communication interfaces: USB for PC connection
- Power supply: 7.4 V internal rechargeable Li-Ion battery / AC adapter
- Automatic measurements: 20 automatic measurements
- Voltage measurement: From 4 to 400 V (AC), and from 400 mV to 400 V (CC)
- Current measurement: From 40 mA to 20 A (AC / CC)
- Impedace measurement: From 400 Ω to 40 MΩ
- Capacitance measurement: From 51,2 nF to 100 µF.
- Diode test: Test voltage from 0 to 1.5 V
- Continuity test: Audible indication