[CT-237] Leakage current clamp 400VAC, 60A with impedance and continuity
AC measurement current clamp with frequency selector to get rid of the high frequency parasitic noise and the armonics for AC current.
It features measurement for AC Voltage, AC Current, Frequency, Impedance and Continuity test with MAX and MIN HOLD functions, measurement retention and relative measurements (REL).
It is a compact meter with a big LCD screen to measure the readings in numeric format and also in the form of a 20 samples-per-second fast response bar graph.
- Measurements: Voltage, Current, Impedance, Continuity
- Voltage measurement: Up to 400 V AC
- Current measurement: 40 mA to 60 A AC
- Frequency: Low frequency (50/60 Hz) or Wide mode (40 Hz to 1 kHz) selection switch
- Impedance measurement: From 40 to 400 Ω
- Continuity measurement: Acoustic indicator
- Display: 3¾ LCD screen with 40 segments bar graph
- Measurement rate: 20 measurements per second (bar graph) 2 measurements per second (numeric mesurement)
- Display functions: MAX/MIN HOLD, HOLD and relative measurement
- Overload protection: Voltage, impedance and continuity
- Overrate: On-screen indication
- Low battery indication: On-screen indication
- Power supply: 2 1.5 V AA batteries (with auto power off)
6 other products in the same category:
Five buttons enable to select functions such as data HOLD, PEAK value hold, storing the measurement displaying the MAX, MIN or current value, relative measurement and manual scale selection..
The meter is supplied by a 9 V battery. Its design and double isolation make the CT-195 a...
The CT-193 current clamp features voltage, current and resistance measurement and includes continuity acoustic indication, diode test as well as frequency measurement.
Three buttons enable to select functions such as data HOLD, MAX value and zeroing for DC currents measurement (DCA...