[CT-295] Current clamp (600V, 700A) with tester
Current clamp including a multimeter for measuring AC/DC voltage and current, impedance, continuity, diodes, frequency and temperature with MAX HOLD and relative measurement.
Five buttons enable to select functions such as data HOLD, PEAK value hold, storing the measurement displaying the MAX, MIN or current value, relative measurement and manual scale selection..
The meter is supplied by a 9 V battery. Its design and double isolation make the CT-195 a safe, rugged instrument.
- Measurements: Voltage, Current, Frequency, Impedance, Continuity, Diodes, Temperature
- Voltage measurement: 430 mV to 600 V (DC); 4,3 V to 600 V (AC)
- current measurement: 430 to 700 A (DC/AC)
- Frequency measurement: 430 Hz to 4,3 kHz
- Resistance measurement: From 430 Ω to 43 MΩ.
- Continuity measurement: Acoustic indication
- Diode test: 1 mA ±0.6 mA current test
- Temperature: From -20 to 850 ºC (from -4 to 1562 ºF)
- Display: 3¾ LCD screen, max reading up to 3999.
- Measurement rate: 2.5 measurements per second
- Display functions: HOLD, MAX/MIN HOLD, AVERAGE and REL
- Polarity: Automecit, with negative polarity indication
- Overload protection: For all measurements
- Overrange: On-screen indication
- Low battry indication: On-screen indication
- Powe supply: 9 V IEC 6F22 battery (with auto power off).
- Battery operation time: 150 h typ.
- Dimensions: 250 (Width) x 100 (Height) x 46 mm. (Depth) mm
- Weight: 380 g, including battery
- Included accessories: Couple of test probes, Temperature probe, Thermocouple isolated K probe, Transport case, User manual
It features measurement for AC Voltage, AC Current, Frequency, Impedance and Continuity test with MAX and MIN HOLD functions, measurement retention and relative measurements (REL).
It is a compact meter with a big LCD screen to measure the readings in numeric format and also in the form...
The CT-193 current clamp features voltage, current and resistance measurement and includes continuity acoustic indication, diode test as well as frequency measurement.
Three buttons enable to select functions such as data HOLD, MAX value and zeroing for DC currents measurement (DCA...