The multifunction PROMAX MR-275 tachometer combines in a single instrument a photo tachometer (RPM) and a contact tachometer (RPM, m/min, feet/min) with a measuring range up to 100,000 RPM. The photo tachometer operates by means of a laser emitter that allows a measurement distance up to 100 cm.
The resolution of the MR-275 is up to 0.1 RPM (for measurements below 1000 RPM) with an accuracy of 0.05%. The instrument has DATA HOLD, MAX HOLD and MIN HOLD functions. The large LCD display allows for an easy reading of the measurements in any environment, making it very approriate for field use (workshops, industry, outdoors, etc).
It uses durable, long-lasting components and includes a strong, light weight ABS plastic housing that ensures almost maintenance-free performance for many years.
- Photo tachometer: From 5 to 99,999 RPM
- Contact tachometer: From 0.5 to 19,999 RPM.
- Surface speed: 0.05 to 1,999.9 m/min // 0.2 to 6,560 feet/min
- Resolution (RPM): 0.1 RPM (< 1,000 RPM) // 1 RPM (≥ 1,000 RPM)
- Resolution (m/min): 0.01 m/min (< 100 m/min) // 0.1 m/min. (≥100 m/min)
- Resolution (feet/min): 0.1 feet/min (< 1,000 feet/min) // 1 feet/min. (≥1,000 feet/min)
- Display: 5-digits LCD (99999 counts).
- Photo tachometer detection distance: From 5 to 100 cm (typ.)
- Photo tachometer: LASER Class 2 (< 1 mW)
- Storage: HOLD, MAX/MIN HOLD
- Power supply: 4 1.5 V AA batteries
- Dimensions: 215 (Width) x 75 (Height) x 38 (Depth) mm
- Weight: 260 g
- Included accessories: Carrying case, Reflecting tape, 3 adapters for contact measuring, User manual, Batteries, Protective cover for laser emitter